Home Equity Loans
One of the greatest joys you can experience in life is owning a home. At HTIFCU, we want to help you accomplish your goals, which is why we offer the following loan products:
- Second Mortgage – Closed-End – Fixed Rate (one-time draw)
- Home Equity Line of Credit – Fixed Rate
- Home Equity Line of Credit – Adjustable Rate
- The Current Variable Index Rate shall be based on the average of the ninety-one (91) day Treasury Bill auction plus three (3%) rounded to the next highest quarter percent (1/4 %). The annual percentage rate may change February 1st, May 1st, August 1st, and November 1st of every year. The Current Variable Index Rate shown is current as of 02/01/2016 and will never increase more than 6.00% above the initial rate disclosed above, not to exceed 18.00%, nor decrease below 3.00%. No increase may exceed 2.00% in any one year period. If the Credit Union forgoes an Annual Percentage Rate Increase, it may return to the Index Rate determination of the next scheduled change date.
- Minimum credit line is $10,000.00. Maximum credit lines are as follows: Fee-simple, owner-occupied HELOC, single family dwelling: The lesser of $250,000.00 or 80% Loan to Value, which is the value of your home. Minus the balance of your existing mortgage and or liens. Fee-simple, owner-occupied HELOC, Townhouses and Condominiums: The lesser of $250,000.00 or 75% Loan to Value, which is the value of your home. Minus the balance of your existing mortgages and or liens.
- You will be required to pay closing cost for certain third party fees (e.g. title search, recordation, documentation, flood determination), estimated at $250 to $2000. Only improved residential property in the State of Hawaii is accepted as collateral. Property Insurance is required. There is no transaction or other activity charges. Membership in the credit union is required. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Other terms and conditions may apply. Please speak to a credit union representative for more information. Click here
*NEW* Green Energy Loan
Rates as low as 3.50% APR*
If you have been thinking about installing solar panels or other energy-saving appliances in your home, then let our Green Energy Loan help make it a reality!
With rates as low as 3.50% APR for a 5-year term, you can take advantage of the great federal and state tax rebates, which make it even more affordable!
Apply today! You can apply via Online Banking (click on “Open Accounts” then “Loan Request”) or in the brach! Call us for more information: (808) 942-5115 x230
*Initial term of 60 months with principal and interest payments for the promotional interest rate of 3.50% APR, and amortized up to 15 years based on the amount of the loan. The member/borrower must repay the remaining principal and unpaid interest due at the end of the five year term. If the remaining balance and interest due is not paid in full, it will automatically convert to a new five year term loan. Interest rate will be based on rates offered at the time of maturity. Your monthly payments may increase based on the new loan amount, terms, and annual percentage rate (APR). **Loan approvals are subject to qualification and based on credit history. Rates may change at any time without notice. Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be based upon your creditworthiness. Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.
Click here to view a PDF of the full HELOC Disclosure.
*Loan approvals are subject to qualification and based on credit history. Rates may change at any time without notice. Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be based upon your creditworthiness.