Become a Member
Who Can Join?
Membership with HTIFCU is open to:
- Hawaii hotel employees
- The family members of Hawaii hotel employees
- The household members (non-related) of Hawaii hotel employees
- Retired Hawaii hotel employees
- The family of existing HTIFCU members
- The household members (non-related) of existing HTIFCU members
- HTIFCU employees
To find out if you are eligible to become a member, please contact us today!
How to Join
If you are interested in becoming a member of Hotel & Travel Industry FCU, follow these three easy steps:
- Print and complete the Membership Application;
- Bring the completed membership application to the branch along with your photo ID card;
- Opening deposit of $25 (no deposit needed when you set up a payroll deduction or direct deposit)
That’s it! Now you can join the thousands of members who are happy members of Hotel & Travel Industry FCU!
*Members must have a minimum balance of $25 in their Share Account within 6 months of joining the credit union. This deposit is required to receive the full services and benefits of HTIFCU membership.
Benefits of Membership
When you join Hotel & Travel Industry FCU, you are able to take advantage of lots of great products, services and extras. Some of the special benefits of membership are:
- Use of American Savings Bank ATMs
- Use of all Co-Op ATMs (almost all credit union ATMs)
- Financial Counseling
- Bi-lingual employees (Tagalog, Illocano, Japanese)
- Accidential Death or Dismemberment Insurance ($2,000 coverage)
- Debit Master Card (free with Checking account)
- Free Checking Account (Unlimited Share Draft)
- Bank By Phone
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Payment
- Direct Deposit and/or Payroll Deduction
- Each member owns an equal share of the credit union
- Each member can vote for the Board of Directors annually
- Discounted Signature Theaters Movie Passes – $8.75 each
- Discounted Consolidated Theaters Movie Passes – $7.75 each
- Discounts on Sprint service plans** (10% – 15%)
- Discounts on Farmers Insurance Hawaii plans
**HTIFCU provides links to external websites for the convenience of its members. These sites are not under the control of HTIFCU and HTIFCU makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, to the user concerning: 1) The information, content, presentation, accuracy or opinion of these sites, or; 2) The quality, safety or suitability of any software found on these sites. If you click the link, you will leave the HTIFCU website and enter a website owned and operated by a third-party.
On-Site Visits: We bring the Credit Union to you! HTIFCU arranges monthly visits to many hotels around Oahu and even the neighbor islands. At the on-site visits, members can make deposits, withdrawals (must request prior to visit), hear about our latest special offers, ask questions and apply for a loan or credit card! For a schedule of our upcoming visits, please check the “Upcoming Events” calendar on the Home Page. To request an on-site visit for your hotel, please contact us.
Shared Branching: Our members can access their HTIFCU accounts at more than 4,400 credit unions in Hawaii and across the United States. To find a Shared Branching location near you, please visit our Shared Branching page.
Check our our Accounts and Loan Products pages for more info!