At Hotel and Travel Industry Federal Credit Union, we care. The health, safety and financial well-being of our members and staff is our top priority.
Hotel and Travel Industry Federal Credit Union Management and Board of Directors is aware of the situation and we are currently taking steps to prepare in the event of an emergency. Our plans calls for enhanced cleaning and staff precautions to help promote member and staff safety. We have two confirmed cases in Hawaii, we initiated the following:
- We instructed our staff to begin cleaning/disinfecting the branch daily
- All staff will have gloves available to wear
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay home if you feel unwell
We encourage our members to stay informed about the Coronavirus from a reputable source such as those listed below:
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Hawaii State Department of Health
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Hotel and Travel Industry Federal Credit Union will continue to monitor this evolving situation. We will provide important updates to our members with notification on our website, online banking, mobile and Facebook page.
BEWARE OF SCAMS RELATED TO CORONAVIRUS
During these pandemic times scammers are taking advantage of people’s fears surrounding the Coronavirus. They are setting up websites selling bogus products, offering medical advice to take your personal information, and creating fake charities to steal donations.
- Don’t click on links from sources you don’t know
- Do your homework when it comes to donations
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or experts saying that have information about the virus. For the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
And while Hotel and Travel Industry Federal Credit Union welcomes members to the branch there are other convenient ways to bank with us.
Account access 24-hours a day with our “Online Banking”
Hotel and Travel Industry FCU Mobile App
Telephone Banking – (808) 535-4699
Talk to Hotel and Travel Industry FCU Staff Member
Tel: (808) 942-5115
TEMPORARY HOURS OF OPERATIONS EFFECTIVE AS OF 3/24/2020
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Hardship Assistance for our Members
If you are experiencing a change in your financial circumstances during efforts to contain the coronavirus, contact the credit union.
Services for you at this time may include the following:
Members with existing loans can request for a loan extension with interest only payments for 3 months and may be extended an additional 3 months if necessary.
Subsistence loans for immediate needs such as rent, mortgage, utilities, etc.
Financial counseling to help you make decisions that are in your best interest.
We offer online or over the phone loan applications. Once we process and approve your loan, we provide a secured service called DocuSign, which allows you to sign your loan documents thru email without having to come to the credit union.
For more information please call our Loan Department at (808) 942-5115 ext. 230.
At Hotel and Travel Industry Federal Credit Union, we care. We will always take actions to protect our members. Our success as your financial institution will always be defined by how well we serve you, our Members.
Hotel and Travel Industry Federal Credit Union